Online Therapy can be very beneficial for someone who:
- Is considering therapy but hesitant to visit a therapist in an office
- Has a nagging question could likely be answered with one or a few online exchanges
- Is comfortable using the Internet
Online Therapy is not appropriate for someone who:
- Is in a life threatening situation and/or believes they can be harmful to themselves or someon else. In these sitatuation you should contact the nearest emergency room or dial 911 if it is available in your area.
- Is less than 18 years old unless previous arrangements have been made with a parent or guardian.
To learn more about this service and rates, Click here